Baxter Brewing Company
Graphic Designer – Freelance
Located in a renovated, 1850’s textile mill in downtown Lewiston, Maine, Baxter Brewing Company is New England’s Original Can-Centric Craft Brewery. Baxter’s portfolio of year-round and specialty beers can be found throughout the region and beyond. Already one of the largest producers by volume in the state, Baxter endeavors to become synonymous with Quality and Innovation moving forward. In the last year we have added a centrifuge, counter-pressure filled canning line, 7 BBL brewhouse and a 3600 sq ft tap room and restaurant.
The individual best suited for this position is an experienced graphic artist with an extensive portfolio of print and digital design. This person is able to work directly with the Marketing team to plan out design needs and timelines and be flexible when given feedback.
The best candidate for this position will have a design style that best suits the Baxter brand and will be exemplified in portfolio.
This work can be done remotely via phone and email communication. Hours will vary throughout the year depending on business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting all design deadlines.
- Execute all design needs while keeping a cohesive look and feel that is in line with current brand.
- Organize working, editable files via Drop Box for Marketing team to access at any time.
- Perform other duties as required.
Desired Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years design experience required
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking, time management and organization skills
- Experience designing for both web and offline
- Working knowledge of printing, and graphic art procedures
- Portfolio of past work
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
To apply: Please send a resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.