Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading pallets of empty cans onto the beginning of the canning line
- Operation of electronic portions of canning line apparatus
- Operation of six-packing machine
- Assembly of flat case trays and arrangement of 6-packs in trays
- Transportation of full pallets to loading dock for pick-up.
- External cleaning and painting of cooperage.
- Assembling variety and seasonal 12-Packs
- Assisting warehouse staff as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Minimum Qualification
- Previous brewery or packaging experience strongly preferred
- High school Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Experience and proven success in a fast paced production environment
- Forklift experience preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of and interest in the craft beer industry
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with employees and the general public.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to multi task. The ability to think on your feet and adapt, flexibility is key.
- Strong reasoning ability and problem solving skills.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to Baxter’s safety & quality procedures